BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I just purchased my e60 M5, and would like to know whether anyone has had a chance to install and run the Agency Power headers, with Cats.
Please reply with your factual findings.

Best,

Lawrence

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Yeah see the vids of the races on page 4 of that thread and the ensuing discussion. It'll surprise you.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The E60 headers are the MAJOR restriction AND the biggest power to gain if done correctly. To get to Z06/997TT level all you really need is a de-catted header and exhaust. If you buy catted headers, you might as well keep the stock ones and send me the $4000 to my personal bank account, is the same result, money lost.

Headers are not a bad mod, actually there the best mod to these cars, of course done the right way.

:cheers:

P.S. I miss my tank a LOT! :Thumbdown:

·
Registered
476 Posts
AirFrcd,

I'll let you know...I bought Agency headers and will have them on my car next week sometime with a pulley and an ECU tune. Apparently they will still pass emissions, yet are catless...

I've heard the headers make a big difference, esp. with an ECU tune. I think Agency headers are the most reasonably priced at $3k. Everyone else is crazy expensive. Jerry at Eurocharged stands by them, so I took the plunge as well and I'll let you know next week what I think!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts