BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,638 Posts
Great pics as always.

It looks like they are using the E39 parallel spoke winter wheels on the E60:




The correct winter wheels for the E60 M5 are these:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
477 Posts
Is it just me or does that wagon have an M front spoiler? Or do the M and Sport packages just look that much alike?


:noSMG: Pierce!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
Pierce said:
Is it just me or does that wagon have an M front spoiler? Or do the M and Sport packages just look that much alike?


:noSMG: Pierce!
nope, it's just you. i think that 1-series has the standard front bumper.n ;)

edit: oops, my bad, i thought you were refering to the 1-series.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,400 Posts
Naughty boys! don't go taking pictures outside M GmbH Garching! :nono: grrrrrrr

:hihihi:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Why is the 3 series still taped up..?? are they maybe testing the new M 4.0l V8 400BHP+ engine or the M suspension???? Its still the 4 door... so maybe there will indeed be an M3 and M4.. who knows what M is up to..or maybe even a 340i.. with new 4.0l V8 (non-M).. to bridge the gap between M3/M4 and 330i...??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Zouz said:
Yes, I agree.
And I have never seen those wheels, I think they are new.
No, thse wheels are normally available for the touring, I have just never seen them with the M Pack, must be for winter as they are 17"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,173 Posts
Thank you for the pics, they are great as usual beckham

all the best
adam
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Notice the two Z4:s all taped up behind the 6- series on the left hand side?
I smell MZ4.. mmmmmm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,173 Posts
Very good point...wont be long until we see this car too,

all the best
adam
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
mbolo said:
Notice the two Z4:s all taped up behind the 6- series on the left hand side?
I smell MZ4.. mmmmmm
Even thats not a regular 6 series its an M6 whih can be noticed from the side mirrors :eek:oohhh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
greggb said:
Why is the 3 series still taped up..?? are they maybe testing the new M 4.0l V8 400BHP+ engine or the M suspension???? Its still the 4 door... so maybe there will indeed be an M3 and M4.. who knows what M is up to..or maybe even a 340i.. with new 4.0l V8 (non-M).. to bridge the gap between M3/M4 and 330i...??
In terms of bridging the gap between the 330 and M3, I had thought that a 335 had been confirmed (heard this from a dealer - sorry if this has been referenced before)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,412 Posts
Excellent pics, nice work. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
764 Posts
Wonder why I haven't been able to sniff out any of those puppies around BMWNA H.Q. :confused2 Probably have them in the pool at the service area in Montvale?
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top