BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up my 06 with 20,000 miles tomorrow.....called my local dealer (Crevier) and am being quoted $4314 for a 6 year 100 mile "National" Brand extended warranty.....what kind of quotes has anyone else seen?

·
Registered
994 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I saw that, I already pm'd him this morning......wanted to see what others might be getting quoted.......

·
Registered
994 Posts
Yeah, I saw that, I already pm'd him this morning......wanted to see what others might be getting quoted.......
When I bought my 08 in January, they offered me the 6yr 100,000mile for I believe 3,700. I do so many damn miles (6k on the odo already) I'll probably extend it when I go in for the 15k service as I love the car and will keep it until the next gen comes out in 4 yrs.

Congrats on your buy. I've owned some fast Euro cars in my time but this is just the best all round package money can buy. A 4-door Ferrari without the image problems:cheers:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
If you intend to buy it, you should buy it as soon as possible because the price increases over time I believe.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yes, he insinuated that over the phone....with a 3.91 Diff, wheels, tires and exhaust.....it's gonna be an expensive month.....yikes

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
I have a good connection aftermarket warranty BETTER than the BMW one...p/m me...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts