BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much shopping, internet browsing, BMWCCA track events and M5 school, I finally have my Beast.

It's a 2003 Ti. silver with silverstone sport interior. Fold down rear seats, with 5200 miles on the clock. The car is in pristine condition, flawless and rides like a dream all for 58K. It's a late 03 build and has 33 months left on its original warranty.

Where did I find such a deal? Right here on M5Board.com. The car was first owned by board member M5inPA, who sold it to board member Roboman, who just sold it to me.

The car was shipped yesterday from CT. and I have not stopped smiling. The car is simply awe inspiring. I live off of Mulholland Dr. here in LA and I have the perfect windy drive to go to and from work. It's like that car commercial, I leave my garage, I see the curvy road in front of me and i'm in heaven.

Finally, I would say to others looking to buy- get it from a board member, were all car enthusiats here. Why pay retail and buy some mystery car from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
greer said:
After much shopping, internet browsing, BMWCCA track events and M5 school, I finally have my Beast. :1: :1:

I live off of Mulholland Dr. here in LA and I have the perfect windy drive to go to and from work. It's like that car commercial, I leave my garage, I see the curvy road in front of me and i'm in heaven. :M5launch:
Many Congrats, hope we hear many more posts now that your beast has arrived. :byee55amg
Ken

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Nice History - congrats on your new beast :cheers:

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
greer said:
After much shopping, internet browsing, BMWCCA track events and M5 school, I finally have my Beast.

It's a 2003 Ti. silver ......, with 5200 miles on the clock.
Congrats G,

A 2003 with only 5200 miles is a Garage Queen. Yoda was born on 05/20/2003 and now has 34,000 Km's on him.

These Beasts were meant for driving.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi MIB,

Trust me, for the money I paid for it- i will put another 5000 miles on it very very soon.

I feel very fortunate that I was able to buy a babied Beast.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
As the navigation says:

"You have arrived"

:)

(Member since 2002- this is some kind of record! )

CONGRATS! ... Now get out and drive.

A

·
Registered
791 Posts
Congrats on becoming a "Beast" owner! cherrsagai

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Greer, congrats on finding your beast, sounds like you have a sweet one.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only 2 days in and the Mod bug has hit, i'm getting the Powerchip upgrade.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
Greer,

Congrats! I think you will keep that smile on your face for a very long time!

David

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Patience has its rewards :flag:

Here's to many years and many miles of motoring bliss :cheers:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
After 1 week of ownership Mods. completed thus far:

1.) Powerchip Gold 91