BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2006 beast is out of warranty. I want to purchase an extended warranty to protect myself from any avoidable extra costs. I have no idea where to start looking; should I start with a BMW extended warranty? Or maybe a 3rd party? My concern w a 3rd party is getting anything done thru them, maybe they won't be as useful as say a BMW warranty...any suggestions? Experience? Words of advice? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
My 2006 beast is out of warranty. I want to purchase an extended warranty to protect myself from any avoidable extra costs. I have no idea where to start looking; should I start with a BMW extended warranty? Or maybe a 3rd party? My concern w a 3rd party is getting anything done thru them, maybe they won't be as useful as say a BMW warranty...any suggestions? Experience? Words of advice? Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Have you searched the term 'warranty' on this site? You MIGHT get one or two hits, but it's worth a shot.

·
Registered
51 Posts
As Dexter Morgan notes, search site for 'warranty' or 'extended warranty' and will find a number of threads on topic. A lot of good info, both in regard to BMW as well as 3rd party. Bruce M. looks to be a good source for info. on warranty options and appears to be a straight-shooter (although I ended-up going with BMW extension recently, Bruce was responsive re. 3rd party about a year ago when I first started exploring options & pricing).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts