BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally giving up on trying to keep the caramel M5 floormats clean. Mine have some stains from wet feet that won't come out and they look really bad when the rest of the car is spotless.

Does anyone remember the post on this site that included the name of the firm that offers replacement M5 matswith the embroidered M5 logo? I'm going with the black this time even though I have the Caramel interior.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have a Jet Black/Caramel combinationa and have ordered the M5 black mats. Lowest price I found was through this dealer (see email excerpt below). However, the mats are on backorder with no clear dates.

"Here are is the price that you have requested. The black floor mats go for
86.00 dollars and I would have to order these for you. Shipping is
additional."
Thanks,
Bruce Holloway
1-800-476-8322
704-569-2612

·
Registered
385 Posts
BMP Design has them in their current catalog, but I don't see them on their website (www.bmpd.com). Call their 800 number to see if they have them. I recall from the catalog they are BMW OEM mats.

·
Registered
844 Posts
If you will treat them with Scotchguard at least twice before you put the new ones in it will prevent the staining problems in the future.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
We like black mats with grey interiors too.
I think is looks better and cleaner that the grey ones. We did this when the cars were new right away based upon our experience with beige mats in the E34 car. We learned our lesson and our much less frustrated.

------------------
Jim
07/00 M5 Titanium over Red

·
Registered
151 Posts
I use 17"x24" rubber backed black bathmats--have for years in whatever colour I needed--They shake out easy -- stick to the carpet --and soak up all the winter slush--and when they get dirty-- the washing machine-- Just replaced them this weekend at Target @ $9.99 a pop ! JPN/Cdn 01/M5 Titanium-black

1 - 10 of 10 Posts