BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a ton of shirts my buddy and i bought for resale. We haven't sold hardly any after a few months so I'm dropping the price $10 in hopes of liquidating the remaining shirts. $20 firm... will ship at your cost... I prefer pickup and we can do in person transactions. Here are the designs.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
What sizes are available?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sizes are shirt specific. Most sizes are Medium and Large. They run big though. Which designs are you interested in?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
any medium or smalls ill take. pm me a total shipped to canada v3w6j5

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll look through them and give you exact amounts of smalls and mediums. I know for sure the black one with blue and red i have a small available. the others i will have to check and see.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
sizes are shirt specific. Most sizes are Medium and Large. They run big though. Which designs are you interested in?
I'm interested in pictures 4 and 6 and would probably need a medium.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i do have 4 and 6 in a medium. where are you located? PM me so i can give you a total and paypal info.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So an update. I have:

1 - Large of the white shirt
3 - Large of the red shirt
2 - Large of the Skull/snake xtreme couture Shirt
1 - Medium of the skull/snake xtreme couture shirt
2 - Small of the Black Red and Blue Xtreme Couture -Randy Couture Model

That is all that is left... well... pending sale on medium number 4 & 6

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Here's a few more that I added. These shirts are missing tags. These were returns at a retail store and 2 have signs of wear. If they have any faults to them I have uploaded a photo of the wear marks.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Number 4 and 6 are no longer available as they are now sold and shipped. For some reason I can't edit my original posting...

Pending sale on 7 other shirts. Quantities are still available.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No I think the plan was to sell them at the tag price on ebay but we both never got to it. If u r interested in any of the styles please let me know.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
new sizes available. a few people have PMd me and i accidentally deleted your Screen names. If you are still interested message me back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts