BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot that I had these. I just put these on before my car was totaled. They have less than 300 miles on them and are in virtually new condition. Still have all the packaging and stickers if you want them. I paid close to $700 shipped. I will let them go for 475 picked up. Here is some information and the link I bought them from:

evosport.com - Detailed Product Description<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

·
Registered
61 Posts
Already have Dinan CAIs installed but are you parting out your M5 since it's been totaled?? What year is it and PM me with details of what maybe available.....Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
How far are you from San Jose? My brother lives there and he can check them out for me. Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not able to PM as yet so here's my response to your PM:

Are you the person on Craigslist selling the parts up in San Bruno?? If so I'm the one who responded to your ad Monday but couldn't make it up yesterday after getting home from the mountains. I could use the rear rims, rest looks like I won't need as my car is already decked out with a bunch of other upgrades already. Talk with you soon....Thanks, Toheynow

·
Registered
111 Posts
My brother said he'll be up at the bulls/warriors game on Feb 5th. If you still have them by then, let me know. He can make arrangements to see them at that time. Work and family have him real busy at the moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts