BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Gustav,

I just dont know about BMW's blue...they change like one little aspect of the 500 other blue colors out there and then they charge you rediculous amounts for it. From the picture is looks like lemans minus the purple tint..so I guess that would make it Avus.

Lets see
Interlagos
Avus
Lemans
Mystic
Agean
orient
whats the other one I'm missing

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
BMW have lots and lots of other blues including Nachtblau, Estoril, Laguna Seca, Monaco Blue, Michigan Blue etc. etc. :confused3

Look at the interior of the Aegean car above - it has the caramel leather centre console (like with full leather) but the map pockets in the doors are plastic (like extended leather), certainly a unique vehicle!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Gustav said:
I really love that interiorcolour. My girlfriend had it in her M5 3,6. I know a Tannengreen M5 from Sweden, which I have in my registry. It´s registered in Sollentuna, in the Stockholm-area. Is Tannengreen a BMW colour?

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
10,458 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Look at the interior of the Aegean car above - it has the caramel leather centre console (like with full leather) but the map pockets in the doors are plastic (like extended leather), certainly a unique vehicle!!
Ashok, that's pretty normal for our US spec cars. (but i know, this is not a US spec car)... My 00 M5 is the same way with it's 00 "sportiv' interior, without the 'full leather' option.
Mike

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
mottati said:
Ashok, that's pretty normal for our US spec cars. (but i know, this is not a US spec car)... My 00 M5 is the same way with it's 00 "sportiv' interior, without the 'full leather' option.
Mike
Yes, the full leather(extended leather) was an option in 2000. The M badge is a bit high.:byee55amg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts