BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need more advice .....Please!

Hey Guys, I appreciate the help with color selection for BBK on my Z8 but I've decided to go with a whole new set of brakes with a "Lemans" blue body attached to them. :7: Thats right baby..... I'm seriously looking for a Lemans blue M5 to go with the Z. I just can't keep my eyes off of them. Don't get me wrong, I'm very passionate about the Z8 and I'm sure I'll keep it forever. However my daily driver is a Ford F250 and it just ain't comfortable but I'll keep it as well cause it's paid for and usefull. I've located a 2002 with blk/blue interior ,which is a must, in Minnesota with 24K miles at $51,000. It comes CPO'd 100k warranty. Does anyone on the board know this car. I'd rather buy one off of this board because of the passion you all have for your cars and the way thier cared for. If anyone knows this car or knows of one for sale please reply. Once again thank you and I cant wait to be a poster instead of browser. Jonny
P.S. I'm computer illiterate so I've pasted the link from ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-M...oryZ6131QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
13,011 Posts
Re: Need more advice .....Please!

sampsue said:
Hey Guys, I appreciate the help with color selection for BBK on my Z8 but I've decided to go with a whole new set of brakes with a "Lemans" blue body attached to them. :7: Thats right baby..... I'm seriously looking for a Lemans blue M5 to go with the Z. I just can't keep my eyes off of them. Don't get me wrong, I'm very passionate about the Z8 and I'm sure I'll keep it forever. However my daily driver is a Ford F250 and it just ain't comfortable but I'll keep it as well cause it's paid for and usefull. I've located a 2002 with blk/blue interior ,which is a must, in Minnesota with 24K miles at $51,000. It comes CPO'd 100k warranty. Does anyone on the board know this car. I'd rather buy one off of this board because of the passion you all have for your cars and the way thier cared for. If anyone knows this car or knows of one for sale please reply. Once again thank you and I cant wait to be a poster instead of browser. Jonny
P.S. I'm computer illiterate so I've pasted the link from ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-M...oryZ6131QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Looks OK, but to see how knowledgable they are about the car and what to look for, have them confirm the spare is still in excellent condition! :1: :M5launch:
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
2,564 Posts

gsfent said:
have them confirm the spare is still in excellent condition! :1: :M5launch:
Regards,
Jerry
hiha hiha Yeah, I wanna see the exact level of the goo in the mobility kit.
She looks pretty good! Hopefully there is a member who lives near there that can take a look at it. Another option is fly out to look at it, as if it is a keeper than it is worth the money spent on the ticket.
:cheers:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Great point on the spare!:thumbsup: Never been to Minnesota either, this is a better reason than most. is there a way to search the board for a member in the area? Thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Can Anyone run a carfax for me? Much appreciated. Jonny:viking:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
Actually somebody posted a scan of an american BMW CPO document for an M5 where all the available checkboxes for excellent condition was ticked. Including the ones for spare tyre treaddepth, and spare tyre pressure.

Makes one wonder if the rest of the checks were made with the same carfulness...

Goes to prove a CPO in it self is worth nil, but the warranty that comes with it might be quite useful.

David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts