1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ,

I am based in the UK and have (08) M5 , thinking about an up grade
exhaust system .

What can you advise , and any contacts ?

Want it to be a deeper burball sound.

Thank you every one;)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hello ,

exhaust system .

Thank you every one;)
Birds UK Ltd. in Uxbridge sells Dinan products.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
You need to contact board sponsor Roy at CA Automotive.

Great guy, great company, their website (I have no idea if this is up to date) currently shows exhausts from:

Supersprint
Evosport
Dixis :thumbsup:
Eisenmann

I've also ordered Dinan products through them and I beleive they can get the RPI stuff, which I guess would also include their new exhausts.

You might be able to tell, I like the Dixis... That is on my list after my new wheels arrive. any time now :7:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a 500km used Tubi rumor exhaust for sell. They sound incredible and you may click on to Youtube and search for tubi exhaust on M5 and you may experience its sound.

I am asking for 600 pounds if you are interested.:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thinking about the TUBI normal rear muffels , as i do not want so so loud , just deeper and with an edge of excitement , like my cl63 amg tone.

·
Registered
907 Posts
If you're looking for "Louder".....but not Loud.......then get the Dinan..I did and am very happy with it and there are used ones for sale now and quite frequently as cars get turned in.....

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Do a search and take some time maybe to watch and listen to various videos of different exhausts that members have posted. That could be a good starting point.
Anyway good luck with the process. It's fun looking for what to buy.

BTW member GerGer, man I am impressed with your stable!! Congrats my man. You do know how to pick them. I really would love the 964 RS. We can not get a real one of those here in the states. There are replicas but no thanks. The new GT2 must be savage.

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do a search and take some time maybe to watch and listen to various videos of different exhausts that members have posted. That could be a good starting point.
Anyway good luck with the process. It's fun looking for what to buy.

BTW member GerGer, man I am impressed with your stable!! Congrats my man. You do know how to pick them. I really would love the 964 RS. We can not get a real one of those here in the states. There are replicas but no thanks. The new GT2 must be savage.

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan
Thank you!

I love the 964RS. It's such a drivable car and the body is one of the prettiest body in Porsche history. Try the AMG CLK 63 Black Series when you get a chance in the States. It's fast!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
RE: Exhaust

Hello ,

exhaust system .

Thank you every one;)
I have the Dinan exhaust which was great to begin with, but added a SS X-Pipe two days ago. I think I finally found the sound I've been looking for. With the Dinan I had that Formula 1 sound from 3k to 4k, but with the added X-Pipe, I've got the best sound of a formula 1 car from 3k up to 8k. Every chance I get to drive with the windows down is pure adrenaline.

Regards,

JDS M5
:applause:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am thinking of an aftermarket exhaust myself; but the prices are crazy here in UK. I have been loyal to Roy for many years with my E46 M3, but now with my new M5, I tend to try to source parts from the US. Hence, still looking....:)

J

1 - 15 of 15 Posts