BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a daily occurence, the floor mat moves from the left to the right all the time, bunching near the gas pedal. All the OEM velcro things are there.
Maybe I need to go get some stick on Velcro pads and put more on?
Anyone do anything to fix this?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Mine are old enough that the felt at the bottom has ripped off a little, thus the velcro sticks but the mat still moves around. I'm considering just taking all the felt off the bottom and redoing the velcro.

·
Registered
159 Posts
PilotMike said:
This is a daily occurence, the floor mat moves from the left to the right all the time, bunching near the gas pedal. All the OEM velcro things are there.
Maybe I need to go get some stick on Velcro pads and put more on?
Anyone do anything to fix this?
Thanks
You should have two round plastic tabs with velcro on top that push into the floor board right in front of your seat. Make sure you turn them once in place to lock em. that seems to keep mine in place.
Boz

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Boz M5 said:
You should have two round plastic tabs with velcro on top that push into the floor board right in front of your seat. Make sure you turn them once in place to lock em. that seems to keep mine in place.
Boz
The round plastic tabs are not moving. They are in the floor correctly. The mat just moves to ther right. It must be the way my heels are making the mat move or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts