BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to show off my Carbon Fiber Side Skirts and Rear Wheel Side Lip Diffuser that I purchase from Dinmann. Rears
just went on yesterday. Great quality and fitment and installed myself. Package came protected and included
all hardware. Now I have the same CF 360 now all around the M5. The side skirts I put on a few months ago
from Dinmann continue to look great and garner a lot of complements! Follow up from start to finish on the process
was great. Very nice stand up person. All his pieces are made local in USA and each part molds are made from OEM parts first =
great fitment.

I know some may not like this but on Alpine White , I like the contrast. Many thanks Cannen ! You the man !!! .
Want to do discuss your ideas for my sons 135i N54 white (little beast ) when you get a chance.

MarkW - FL.

Attachments

·
Read Only
1,256 Posts
I dig the slight accent it makes!

Admittedly though I'm not very knowledgable on Motorsport division so I have to ask... is the M/// actually used by BMW? It looks odd to me since I've only seen ///M. It's like it's homemade with a typo.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My son put on the car for my fathers day gift and it was inverted/ place on backwards, so I have not removed until he goes away for school.

Reactions: dinmann

·
Registered
653 Posts
Thx mark, car looks clean, and thx 4 all the nice word ;). Just finished 1st for m6 so next is 4 seriens front lip,
then side for the 1series I hope by the end of the month I well have some pics for u. Again thx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts