BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Company Representative for Active Autowerke
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Since we have had much success and positive feedback on the M5 software we are now providing Peformance Packages. Our basic packages will include our CAI ram air system, Headers, and the Performance Software.

The package with the headers, software, and CAI is $4399.

For those interested you can also upgrade to the full exhaust system for a package price.

For those of you who already have some of these parts and only need an exhaust, software, etc., please send me a PM for details on discount for M5Board members.

The headers and exhaust system are supersprint.

p.s. The SC system is still on the way, we are currently going through a couple different options as far as parts is concerned.

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Many Thanks, Supersprint are definately the way to go IMO. :M5thumbs:

Can't wait to see how the SC Project turns out, including final cost analysis, typical fitting time & reliability etc.... :D

C.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Are these close to a Dinan S2 in overall performance? Do you have recommended shops out here in Los Angeles? Lastly, is your software based off of PowerChip or similar DME software?

Thanks,

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mamsterla said:
Are these close to a Dinan S2 in overall performance? Do you have recommended shops out here in Los Angeles? Lastly, is your software based off of PowerChip or similar DME software?

Thanks,
I am not aware of what you will receive performance wise with the Dinan packages. With a package like I listed above we have seen significant gains of over 45 rwhp on a Mustang Dyno which is really good power. Yes I have shops that can do the installs for you in the LA area that is no problem.

All of our software was done here and created by us. We have our own experience tuners who do everything on our own personal dyno. I will attach a link with dyno charts with M5 setups.

M5 Performance Page

p.s. Go to bottom of page for info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts