BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AA received an E39 M5 from someone in California for them to use on their development of a twin M5 supercharger. They are starting R&D next week and they will hopefully have a finalized product within several months...the total cost of the kit might be less than $15K...

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
cherrsagai :M5launch: :happybirt :cheers: lovelove
I beleive it will be Rotrex.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Twin supercharger setup?! So how does this setup work? Two smaller blowers better than one big one? What is the expected output?

Mark

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Check out the Koenigsegg-twin Rotrex.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm calling Aprils Fools on this one... less than $15K....

Marc you are the "Poisson d'avril"!!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
marcvip said:
AA received an E39 M5 from someone in California for them to use on their development of a twin M5 supercharger. They are starting R&D next week and they will hopefully have a finalized product within several months...the total cost of the kit might be less than $15K...
That would be mine. We are hoping to get the time down to 6 weeks at 10k. :M5thumbs: ;)

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Chuckc said:
That would be mine. We are hoping to get the time down to 6 weeks at 10k. :M5thumbs: ;)
:thumbsup: lovelove

·
10,456 Posts
Chuckc said:

can't wait to hear the results!
Mike

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
:viking: :thumbsup: :3:

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chuckc;

Keep us posted since at that price many will jump on it also due to AA's solid reputation......plus they are local to me......

ps. I took delivery of my Porsche in San Diego many years ago.......nice city!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
marcvip said:
Chuckc;

Keep us posted since at that price many will jump on it also due to AA's solid reputation......plus they are local to me......

ps. I took delivery of my Porsche in San Diego many years ago.......nice city!
Ummm Marcvip hmmm

ChuckC was joking........April fools and all.......He sold his Beast some time ago. :byebye:

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
April fools was yesterday :hihi:

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
marcvip said:
April fools was yesterday :hihi:
Yes it was Two days ago for us.

ChuckC has a 745 (Mr Chevry) and Ginger a 330 ZHP and a 5 series wagon.

He sold his Beast to get the 330 ZHP.

We cruised around La Jolla in both of them, when I spent a week in San Diego at Singhills on the Golf Course. That was last November 2004. When I was there in 2003 he had his Beast.

You can ask him all about us Crazy Aussies. hiha

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I worked with Aussies at CSR for a few years...I know all about you guys :cheers:

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
marcvip said:
I worked with Aussies at CSR for a few years...I know all about you guys :cheers:
hiha, CSR in OZ is Sugar ? Surely such a Sweet guy as yourself doesn't work with Sugar? ;)

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
You guy's make the 3 series thread high jackers amatures.
P.S. and for your information La Jolla is over-rated and so '90's.Get up to Fairbanks Ranch/Rancho Sante Fe if you want to feel special.;)

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
jimmyz2 said:
You guy's make the 3 series thread high jackers amatures.
P.S. and for your information La Jolla is over-rated and so '90's.Get up to Fairbanks Ranch/Rancho Sante Fe if you want to feel special.;)
Hey Jimmyz2,

The Only thing Special about La Jolla was it had MIB at one end and Mr C at the other.

So we met in the middle and Partied hard. :cheers:

Actually they had Low priced Golf Equipment.

I was there for a Golf School, after the Cruise to the Bahamas and Jamaica MON!

Its cool how its Pronounce La Hoya. Especially since it is spelt similar to my surname.....Jolley.

America is an Interesting country. I could sit and watch the traffic go buy for hours. Actually I did, on the way to the Airport. hiha Its funny watching everyone drive on the wrong side of the road. But the best thing is, ALL of you guys speak with an Accent. :haha:

Its Marcvip's Thread so he can high Jack it I guess. ;)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
MIB said:
Yes it was Two days ago for us.

ChuckC has a 745 (Mr Chevry) and Ginger a 330 ZHP and a 5 series wagon.

He sold his Beast to get the 330 ZHP.

hiha
Actually, I already had the ZHP. I sold the M5 to get the 745i. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 182 Posts