BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Company Representative for Active Autowerke
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Members,

The Active Autowerke family would like to thank you for your support throughout the year. The company has been in business for 29 years and 2010 has definitely been one of our strongest yet, as we continue to grow, develop and innovate. We appreciate your overwhelming response this past year to our new marketing campaigns, partnerships and initiatives. Next year will be an exciting time for the company as we will be celebrating Active Autowerke's 30th anniversary. We have a ton of great things planned for the BMW community and our fellow enthusiasts to celebrate this milestone with us. We look forward to providing you with all your BMW performance needs in 2011 and here’s to 30 more great years ahead!

Happy holidays to you and your families,

Active Autowerke​

·
8,369 Posts
I have the Active Autowerke ECU software on my E63 M6 and I tell you - its the best money I have ever spent on my beast.

All their claims of better throttle response, smoother acceleration, horsepower and torque gains, etc I can confirm are all true.

Many thanks to Viral and the rest of Active Autowerke staff for the great products they produce.

Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I have the Active Autowerke ECU software on my E63 M6 and I tell you - its the best money I have ever spent on my beast.

All their claims of better throttle response, smoother acceleration, horsepower and torque gains, etc I can confirm are all true.

Many thanks to Viral and the rest of Active Autowerke staff for the great products they produce.

Keep up the great work.
Dan, can you confirm 100% that the dealer can not see an ECU difference between stock when you visit? That is my only reason I don't get an upgrade for fears of the warranty. Thanks!

·
8,369 Posts
I cannot say that for sure as I dont know what equipment the dealership hook up now to the new E6X model and how advance it is.

All I know is - then I had my E39 M5 - I had Powerchip software. Another amazing ECU software upgrade.
Powerchip too assured me that software change is transparent to verification checks by the dealership.

When my M5 needed a software update to address the service bulletin that Emission Center Test unable to connect to OBD-II - I took my M5 to the dealership for service bulletin incorporation.

All I know is my dealership didnt say anything or mention anything about what software is currently installed on my car.

All I know too is Dinan, Powerchip and AA all claim the same that software changes is not recognizable by BMW dealership.

FYI, I am almost done reviewing my recently installed AA ECU software.
I tell you - if you or anyone has Cold Air Intake / RPI scoops, block off plates and after market exhaust upgrades installed - in order to fully realize the potential of all the mods you have - you need to upgrade your ECU software.

The difference on my beast performance post AA software tune is simply Amazing.
The best money I have ever spent on my beast.

I will do my final review of AA ECU software and will post a new thread here soon.

Dan, can you confirm 100% that the dealer can not see an ECU difference between stock when you visit? That is my only reason I don't get an upgrade for fears of the warranty. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts