BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I've been looking to get these splitters for a while now and I just made a group buy deal with a supplier for some really great prices. These are replicas of the ACS front bumper splitters minus the excessive $$$$$$

Here are some pictures of what they would look like:

Primed:

ATLANTA_M5's car (probably on every aftermarket supplier's site :grinyes:) Painted:

Here for everyone that has stock hood:

Of course, LalaRay's "sinister" M5:

Carbon Fiber:

I think they look awesome, they compliment the lines of the bumper nicely, so they also look stock.
*some members have commented saying their splitters barely or never scrape even on coilovers in comparison to the Hamann lip.

PRICING(shipped)
Primed for paint: $110
Painted to factory color: $140
Carbon Fiber: $180

We will need minimum of 5 orders for the group buy. I will be collecting the payments for each order. If you have questions, PM me. Finish & Shipping should take roughly 2-3 weeks.
PayPal as gift to friends/family to theshafro @ gmail. com
Subject: ACS Style Splitters
*type of finish* [Primed-Painted(color name+color code)-Carbon Fiber]
*full name+address*
*link to this thread* (as receipt/proof)

Thanks guys! :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Count me in! TIAG! you know the code

·
Registered
380 Posts
How do these mount to bumper?

double sided 3M tape or just be creative with it, any adhesive you think would work would be fine, you can also try riveting or screwing from the bottom.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am Number 4.....with zero superpowers

·
Registered
184 Posts
are these available shipped to Canada as well? if so, price for carbon fiber? (postal code S7R 0A6)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
are these available shipped to Canada as well? if so, price for carbon fiber? (postal code S7R 0A6)
Not directly, but I can ship them to you for as low as possible, wouldn't be able to give you a price now as I'm not familiar with the packaging and the prices from the post offices. It'll be $180 for the CF, partial shipping covered + whatever's extra to Canada.
We just need one more participant to place our order. :1:

Bump for everybody else, don't miss out!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Here is another look:

I installed mine with a couple screws from the bottom, which didn't work very well, then I also used windshield urethane adhesive.....they will never come off.

That being said, there is a small chance I might get a new bumper and would like to have an extra set of these on hand. Put me down for a set in CF.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shafro,

Don't have enough posts to PM you about this. Still interested in Fiberglass painted LeMans Blue.
Great man! Thanks
Still able to order these splitters?
Yes, I still haven't put in the order as some people pulled out, let me know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Bump for anybody else reading this:applause:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looking at painted LeMans blue. Do you know a time frame for an order and has price stayed the same? Through trail and error from others, what's the best way to apply/attach them? Let me know where you stand on ordering them and any other important details. Thanks for getting back to me. I know it's not an up to date thread.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Looking at painted LeMans blue. Do you know a time frame for an order and has price stayed the same? Through trail and error from others, what's the best way to apply/attach them? Let me know where you stand on ordering them and any other important details. Thanks for getting back to me. I know it's not an up to date thread.
Time should be roughly ~3weeks, hopefully not longer. Price is the same. I wouldn't know what's the best hardware for this, but I'm pretty confident 3M red double-sided tape should hold it up, it's been holding my spoiler pretty good thus far, and I'm sure that thing goes under some heavy wind at the speeds I drive haha :D
I can't order until we have at least 5 participants locked in for sure, some guys canceled and some haven't replied to my PM.

1. TheShafro - TiAg 354 painted
2. batm4n - LeMans Blue 381 painted
3. REKIII - CF
4. nkcfd148 - LeMans Blue 381 painted

5. djxrated - hasn't replied to my PM yet
6. Jordon - not sure if interested, also hasn't replied to my PM

1 - 20 of 119 Posts