BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently the ACS DFC suspension system was 1 of the most versatile suspensions available for the E39 M5. But due to exuberant cost, there aren’t that many of them out there. I lucked out by inheriting one in my M5 when I bought her last summer. Unfortunately, I’m not much of a” performance mods” kind of a person and like to keep things stock. I feel that this system is totally un-utilized in my car and I thought I’d pull it out and offer it to anyone that might be interested that would be able to enjoy what this suspension offers. Not sure what is a reasonable price for selling but the last set I saw on the board was sold for close to 4K. I’m not expecting that much but not a whole lot less either + your stock parts for a complete swap. I’m in no rush nor in need to do this but it’s in my car and it’s available. My car has 65K miles and I don’t know when the suspension was installed but it works like a charm the very few times I tried it.
I’m sure there are other/newer suspension systems out there for probably comparable to my rough asking price or even less. I’m relying more on the uniqueness of this suspension to hold some value. The sytem comes with coilovers that allows you to lowere your car.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
hi, can you please send me some more info. kuthey at gmail dot com. thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts