Registered
703 Posts
I like, but what is this?:

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
///Mysliwiec said:
Sorry, but it looks terrible..aaargh! just dont like the ACS style. its overdone and doesnt fit/match/compose (dont know exactly word) the car properly.
I have to agree with you 100%. It looks too disjointed, doesn't mesh well at all. Speaking of mesh, what the hell did they do to that front opening on the car? Anyone else think it would look far better left completely open? Not to mention those exhaust tips just look goofy. The rear diffuser is nice, but the exhaust... ??????

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Back ok front........................ hello! :1: :1:

How bout some of those wheels that spin at stop lights.cool ??????

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Hollis said:
I have to agree with you 100%. It looks too disjointed, doesn't mesh well at all. Speaking of mesh, what the hell did they do to that front opening on the car? Anyone else think it would look far better left completely open? Not to mention those exhaust tips just look goofy. The rear diffuser is nice, but the exhaust... ??????
agreed- the pieces look tacked-on with no flow and almost kitchy.. ac has done that before, but on a clean-lined e60 it shows more than i can bear... i am sure the fast and furious crowd will like it, but then again i dont think this is the target audience to begin with... so...

alex
few cars

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
kchika said:
The interior is very nice. Not so sure about the exterior though.
...i agree, like the interior ALOT...anyone know US suppliers for price quotes?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
The only thing that is in any way appealing is the rear spoiler, but even that probably is too big. Want nothing to do with the rest, outside or inside.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I like the carbon interior and have always liked Schnitzer in the past, especially what they did to the E46M3 but this to the M5 is ugly, makes me feel very happy about my choice with Hartge gear being installed tomorrow.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Looks way over done, im at a loss for words...wheels are ok.........Jay.S :typing:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
m630:

You can get the ACS parts from anyone who is an official reseller. I believe that includes Beastpower, Evosport, Doscovery Automotive, myself, and others. But no official pricing has been released as far as I know of yet. I just recieved these photos two weeks ago with no pricing listed. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
714 Posts
i agree with everyone's comment that the pieces are disconcerted.
and that stupid grin on the 'face' of the car. yes, it does look like a set of braces.
may be advertising for orthodontist owners? :LOL:

****, it reminds me of an ugly girl with braces in highschool, always trying to bite my classmates...

oh well, if you look closely at the driver, you will find that stupid grin everyday too!! (from the fun, of course!)

and those things in the front... for a long time i thought those are tiny suspension shocks for the aerodynamics of the pre-spoiler... haha.

anyways, the simplicity of the Hartge M5 looks better IMO.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.