BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time ago we had quite a successful group buy on this forum for our AC Schnitzer replica E39 M5 rear underwing in 100% pre preg carbon.

For a while we lost the mold and were not able to make more, but recently we found it under a load of other stuff, stil in perfect condition.

These items are 100% pre preg cabon fibre through and through, NOT a laminate, they weigh about 4 kgs the lot ! Also 100% hand made in the USA !

So now we would like to offer this product again, new pricing as follows :

For orders being delivered within Europe Union, prices in £gbp including vat :

1. Primer version ready to paint, so no carbon weave is showing £975.00 + shipping cost from UK
2. Full "sight" carbon version ready to receive clear coat so as to show off all - carbon weave £1060.00 + shipping cost ( website price is over £1200 ! )

For orders being delivered outside Europe Union, prices in £gbp including vat :
1. £845.00 + shipping cost from UK
2. £920.00 + shipping as above

For orders being delivered within the USA/ Canada Europe Union, prices in $US DOLARS this time ( assuming a rate of 1.55 us dollars to each UK pound) :
1. $845.00 dollars + shipping cost from USA
2. $990.00 USD + shipping cost as above

Average production time approx 3 weeks.

If we get 5 or more orders from any one of the three areas above then we will deduct 10% from the above listed prices.

thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Wow I thought these were extinct.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I guess I need clarification....How much for the pictured piece (which is clear coated and complete) shipped within the 48 States?....Please Zip code is 91767
Does it also include the necessary hardware?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good day

Here are the costs again for orders being delivered within the USA:

For orders being delivered within the USA/ Canada Europe Union, prices in $US DOLARS this time ( assuming a rate of 1.55 us dollars to each UK pound) :
1. $845.00 dollars + shipping cost from USA
2. $990.00 USD + shipping cost as above

So for your full "sight " version as pictured, and including clear coating would be $990.00 (parts) + $100 (clear coat) + $40.00 (delivery) = $1130.00 dollars

Yes all hardware included.

Not to hard to fit either, take a look at teh attached guide PDF.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Hi!
So nice that you at long last came up with the installation instructions (where was it when we needed it a few years ago??). Anyway the fitting was rather self-explanatory after some heavy thinking and tinkering. To glue the long part of the Diffuser is probably not enough recommend some riv-nuts to really secure it. It looks damn good anyway. Painted mine.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello MGZ...how are you :)

Everyone received a photocopy of the instructions last time I thought, did you not ever ? Belated apologies if that is the case. After all these years we only just now managed to secure an official , clear copy of the instructions :-(

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Hi CA,
Alive, well and kicking. Keeping my Beast. My son will inherit it someday.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Tough choice between this and the Hamann piece.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead anyone know where I can find one?
I'm with JAK123 on this one. Fellow board member and buddy of mine, Emzy M5 has a 2003 Dinan S2 E39 M5
in metallic sliver with one of these installed on it. Looks kinda MEAN :mad::mad:...
Interested as well...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts