BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are you guys doing, I'm selling my AA exhaust of my 2008 M5. I had to part with my M5. The exhaust is from header back. Section one, two and the mufflers. The exhaust sounds amazing and look just as amazing on the M5. I also have the rpi ram air kit scoops, filters and block off plates for sale and the sprint booster for the m5.I'm asking $2300 plus shipping for everything. I have to find out how much it is to ship but I will not try to make money as they do on ebay. I won't part out the exhaust and would prefer a local buyer but as I said beforehand will ship if needed. Contact me if interested at my email [email protected] I don't have enough post to pm.. Sorry....

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
How much for just the sprint booster shipped to 94545? Email is [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
How much for the rpi air ram kit shipped to Canada?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hey can you send me pics of gge exhaust please interested also is it loud? Thanks for faster response 915 208 3397

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
408 Posts
Local, any videos of this exhaust setup? How is volume and drone compared to eisenmann race or meisterschaft gt2?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Curious...what is the model # on the Sprint Booster...and do you have the SMG or manual?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry... Updated info

Members,
Sorry for not updating in a while, very busy this week at work. J.liu, thanks for the help on the update. Both the sprint booster and the ram air kit sold already. I still have the exhaust. Let me tell you more on I will take pictures tomorrow of the system. I bought it used from ACTIVE AUTOWERKES in September For $2300.00. The hangers were modified by ACTIVE to be fully adjustable. Illgt2- I have two videos that I recorded with my IPhone send me your email and ill send them and a picture of it on the M. Trust me is sounds way better in person. Hope this helps. Again sorry for the late update.

Frank

·
Registered
341 Posts
Members,
Sorry for not updating in a while, very busy this week at work. J.liu, thanks for the help on the update. Both the sprint booster and the ram air kit sold already. I still have the exhaust. Let me tell you more on I will take pictures tomorrow of the system. I bought it used from ACTIVE AUTOWERKES in September For $2300.00. The hangers were modified by ACTIVE to be fully adjustable. Illgt2- I have two videos that I recorded with my IPhone send me your email and ill send them and a picture of it on the M. Trust me is sounds way better in person. Hope this helps. Again sorry for the late update.

Frank
thnaks for updating

please respond to my emails

[email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts