BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from going to KFC for some lunch, when I saw this Sapphire Black M5 Touring with M6 wheels!

Now I'd have been surprised if it was another Sedan, but the fact it was black and had M6 wheels like mine, and was a touring was a very chance sighting indeed, seeing as there are only 208 Touring's in the whole of the UK and Ireland.

Enjoy!

PS, apologies for the car not being that clean, am cleaning this afternoon!

Attachments

·
Registered
983 Posts
Sweet. That's definitely a cool 'run in'.

·
Registered
472 Posts
:M5thumbs:

Always "thumbs up" when I see a fellow M car but feel it would be borderline stalking to stop and chat but I have started to do that - nothing to lose.

I met and chatted to a fellow E61 IB/M6 Wheels M5er in the waiting area at Kwik-Fit in Farnborough 2 weeks ago - but he was not into this board and and talked more about the practicality there were smiles when discussing the car so he must be loving it...

...and I don't think anyone should apologise for a dirty car - that's what happens when you actually drive it - I feel obliged to keep mine clean but it is a pain when I am travelling all the time - last thing I would want is to feel forced to use those £2.50 car wash places and then spend days afterwards rubbing out scratches.

·
Registered
258 Posts
man i would give anything to turn mine into a touring.. i always told myself that if anything ever happens to my car. if it was totalled, i can buy it back from insurance , and everything was still in running condition, i would transplant it into a e60 wagon.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Very nice, so you didn't chat to the owner?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Very nice - good spot! But parking on the side-walk??????? Big no-no :nono: - that goes for the both of you! lol

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Nice pics! And great run in since you also had the same wheels and colour! Thanks for the pics and also the sticker support on your car :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts