BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I've received a very special visit from fellow E39 M5 owner GBPackerfan1963, with his brand new Yas Marina Blue M4.

It is impressive how car design has evolved throughout the years, the M4 is so edgy, aggressive and angry, with his character defined by various crevices and sharp angles. The E39 M5 is just smooth and simple in comparison, with a finesse to its lines that for me make it timeless.

Despite only having little time together, we could not skip the opportunity of going for a drive together and take some pictures. Enjoy them below.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
This is awesome. Board members from different parts of the world meeting eachother!

Reactions: Tiauguinho

·
Registered
663 Posts
Cheers to great pictures and the board member who inspired me to explore the world of detailing!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Awesome shots! Use some of those photos for calender 2015!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Absolutely awesome, so jealous :cheers:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
There's something about a 14 year old car that's shinier than one right off the Welt floor. Well done Tiago!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers to great pictures and the board member who inspired me to explore the world of detailing!
Thanks for that beautiful compliment, happy to have inspired you in taking good care of your M5.

Fantastic stuff!

So...which is the new car?:)
There's something about a 14 year old car that's shinier than one right off the Welt floor. Well done Tiago!
Thanks! Happy to have proudly represented E39 M5s on these pictures!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Photos don't do Tiago's car any justice !

You need to see it to believe it !

Some say....he spends 300 hours cleaning his car every week ....!! ?? !!

....and ..... that he cleans his wheels after braking heavily into each and every apex on the Nurburgring !

Also he is Mr. HOSPITALITY !!

Nice photos mate and hope to see you soon !

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Photos don't do Tiago's car any justice !

You need to see it to believe it !

Some say....he spends 300 hours cleaning his car every week ....!! ?? !!

....and ..... that he cleans his wheels after braking heavily into each and every apex on the Nurburgring !

Also he is Mr. HOSPITALITY !!

Nice photos mate and hope to see you soon !
Ah, you starting some nice myths there! :D

Thanks Kumaran!

·
Registered
294 Posts
The E39 looks amazing. Are you using Gtechniq exo V2? I saw you mention it in another thread.

The european delivery option seems like a great way to work a vacation into the car purchase.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Amazing pictures and even more amazing cars! Thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
To my defense, the M4 had 1200 miles of rain, dirt, and bugs on it when pics were taken. Granted , Tiago does have one beautiful LMB beast.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
To my defense, the M4 had 1200 miles of rain, dirt, and bugs on it when pics were taken. Granted , Tiago does have one beautiful LMB beast.
Yeah, I hear ya. Looking forward to your euro trip log and M4 impressions.:byebye:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts