BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since half of winter seems to be MIA in the tri state area, a few of us decided to hastily plan a last minute gathering featuring such exciting locations as, a non-functioning used car dealership and a storage unit.

I met up with @amancuso and @e39hamann as well as two of my friends who are on the M5 FB Group but not on the board (working on that). We had to drive down to their storage unit 15min away because both M5's were parked for the winter that hasn't really showed up.

My car of course was a dirty mess

For any of you in the tri state area, we're thinking about setting up something a little bit more legitimate come spring time, I'd love to do a meet up at a cars and coffee like Lehigh Valley C&C or maybe the one in Bergen County that I have yet to go to.

·
Registered
421 Posts
In for updates on a future ride as well

·
Registered
87 Posts
That looks like fun! Wish I was in the NJ area would gladly cruise with you. Come Spring time there will be more interest. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
12,778 Posts
In for updates on a future ride as well
Might be easier to keep track if you guys move this to the USA Northeast Forum. Then all you need is perhaps 1 post here to alert everyone to go to the Forum for future discussions.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bah! I would have ventured. I’m in Monmouth county NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll make sure to tag you for the next one

Why would you ever want to go cross the Driscol bridge ;)
Hey now, it's not like we're asking you to cross the outerbridge or goethals

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just seeing this now haha, was definitely a fun time! Can't wait for more get togethers once it warms up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
In Central PA, 90 minutes from south or central NJ, keep me posted as well. Though it seems winter has finally arrived....

Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts