Registered
225 Posts
Very nice sounding!

Robert

·
Registered
153 Posts
hi ashok

nice video, i have to say though, that i would have liked the Milltek system to be louder at higher rpm / full throttle

what do you think?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Black Magic said:
Ashok

How's your clutch?

Alan
Hehe, I noticed that too. Looked like he let it slip for a while at pretty high revs. I'm sure it's fine, though. Nice sound. I'm not sure it's such a big improvement over stock, though.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not as loud as Kelleners or Remus etc. but just right for me.

The system sounds much better than stock - the video doesn't do full justice to it but gives you some idea.

At high speed cruise there is no booming inside the cabin unlike a lot of other exhausts.

By the way, that wasn't me driving and my clutch is fine :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I have virtually no boom with careful lining of the boot and back seat area with Dynomat extreme. It took a couple of hours and is now very quiet inside, even at 2k the drone is very subdued. It sounds like a distant Ferrari inside, and Lemans outside ;)

And for the weight conscious it has probably added 5k or so no more, it is very effective stuff designed for bass boom of car stereos, perfect for the kelleners !

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Sounds great Ashok. It is really too bad that the only time you can enjoy that sound track is when someone else is driving. :M5launch:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aha.. open roof & windows and you get a nice taste of it :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts