BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a solid offer of $17,000 on my 2000 E39 babe with the mods you see below in my signature and I'm gonna take it! :biggrinbounce: But, boy do I have Seller's Remorse. What a gem of a car. I still think I'm an idiot, but my wife is right - two M's are 2 many and there's this really sweet Ducati that's been giving me the "come hither" sign - alas another Siren.
It's been fun reading and learning w/you guys and gals over the years. I hope the M6 group is half as good as ya'll.

Here's a link to my girl if your interested

Enjoy the rest of your rides....:byee55amg

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow, that's a great deal for someone...

I paid that much for a bone stock beast.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Wow, 17? Looks like the guy got a great deal! I think I'd have major sellers remorse also...

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
17K has bought this new blokes entry to dream land, another journey begins.
Enjoy the Duc!

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
17 grand......wow that is insanely cheap. Not gonna lie, I'm jealous of the guy now.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
I got a solid offer of $17,000 on my 2000 E39 babe with the mods you see below in my signature and I'm gonna take it! :biggrinbounce: But, boy do I have Seller's Remorse. What a gem of a car. I still think I'm an idiot, but my wife is right - two M's are 2 many and there's this really sweet Ducati that's been giving me the "come hither" sign - alas another Siren.
It's been fun reading and learning w/you guys and gals over the years. I hope the M6 group is half as good as ya'll.

Here's a link to my girl if your interested

Enjoy the rest of your rides....:byee55amg

Wow, is there anything significantly wrong with the car mechanically? If you still have the stock parts, buying that thing for $17k with the stock parts, returning it mostly to stock and selling all the other stuff would net out a nice investment for a daily beater for goodness sakes! If I could find a fine shape mechanically M5 for $14k net, I'd buy it today for a beater. :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Wow, whoever bought that is a lucky guy. Hopefully your Duke is worth it :).

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Your making it more difficult for us 2000 owners;) Oh well, the buyer got an awesome deal. How many miles?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts