BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a beautiful day in Miami today, so me & my b!tch went to the park...I shot a picture of Maya in front of the M5:

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Cool shot!

Does Maya ride shotgun? :haha:

I have yet to take my german shepard for a ride in the M5. Bet I would get some looks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice picture....our dog is only allowed in my mom's Sienna!

afc1
Our Yellow Lab rides in my M5 all the time. I bought the BMW rear seat covers and they works great. Covers the complete seat, seat backs and doors. It also fits high in between the front seats so it keep her from jumping up front. Have to wash the outside of the rear windows a lot though from drool. :) Car rides are right up there with swimming and running as her favorite activities.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I gotta say, I really did click on the post thinking I was gonna see some sexy woman leanin on a car, but I must say, that is a fine axx b!tch you got there... Beautiful. Car looks phat chillin in the back as well... Ha. I can't say too much, cause I got the wife a yorkie poo...I love that damn dog...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love taking my dog out, whether it's in my M5, or the classic mini Cooper...She respects the seats and doesn't slobber at all. Like Truble930 said, riding in the car is one of my dog's favorite things to do, so I can't stop doing it for a few hairs in the carpet.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Our Yellow Lab rides in my M5 all the time. I bought the BMW rear seat covers and they works great. Covers the complete seat, seat backs and doors. It also fits high in between the front seats so it keep her from jumping up front. Have to wash the outside of the rear windows a lot though from drool. :) Car rides are right up there with swimming and running as her favorite activities.

Seat covers are a good idea, but it is tougher with the M3 because there are no rear doors for my dog to go through. Plus, my dog is not the best behaved, and I could easily see him trying to claw through the M3's soft top!!:eek:h:

afc1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts