BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I had the pleasure of meeting up with Kane today in San Francisco to checkout each other's cars and to listen to his Eisenmann Race exhaust (I have the Sport version).

Kane, the Race exhaust sounds incredible! I might have to change mine after hearing yours!

I also had my front and rear spoilers installed this weekend.

Below are some pics:

Good luck with the knee surgery on Tuesday!!!

-TS

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hartge Rules! ! Great Looking. :goldcup: :applause:

·
Registered
696 Posts
I just love the oval E-pipes....they stand out in such a prominent way!
I have the SS race ("first generation") that are round and with "thin" tips....you can hardly see them from a distance.....the ovals can probably be seen from a blocks distance

question: am I repeating myself when saying "stand out in a prominent way"?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Great stuff - thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Awesome ride guys...thanks for sharing. Aaah...Pacific Bell Park brings plenty of memories

·
Registered
522 Posts
Tom - That looks awesome! Those wheels fit the car perfectly. I'm trying to decide whether to get the spoilers or not. Given the NY roads and the reduced clearance, I'm not sure it'll work. It's too bad because they look great.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. That Arquay spoiler looks great. Probably would have gone that route if I knew about it when I was shopping around.

Harold: get the spoiler! Ever since this past weekend, I've been obsessing over springs after seeing your car again:mad:

·
Registered
319 Posts
That black bmw m5 is extremely ridiculous good looking! lol

Seriously, congratulations for having such a beautiful car, now it's time to enjoy the car, no more exterior upgrades! it looks perfect the way it is.

Lou

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Both are beauties! Those ovals look awesome. If I wasn't so impatient I would probably hold out for them since they're on back order.

Are you guys still meeting up tonight? It's my quarter end today so I'll probably be here till midnight so maybe some time next week? Also, any of you guys going to Bimmerfest this weekend?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Great Pics!!!!!!!!!!!lovelove Thanks for sharing!:goldcup: :happybirt

Never been a fan of the oval tips.:blabla:

Robert cherrsagai

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
hey Tom great pics....your car is amazing....it was also good finally meeting you and your wife. My car looks so dirty compared to yours...made the mistake of not going to car wash earlier....look forward to seeeing you at Laguna Seca later this month....lets chat before:)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Thanks! Great pics!

Now I have seen this I'm thinking of getting ovals! I added this thread to my favorites. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts