BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

We have got a company in the netherlands and want to organize a nice day out for Bmw owners. we will make sure their are drinks, food enough public and a nice route to ride. So everybody from Europe is invited for a nice day out or weekend when there are a lot of volunteers.
So if you have got a nice Bmw (which everybody here has got
) you are happily invited to come.

I am hoping for al lot of reactions to make it a nice day out.

By enough volunteers more info will follow

Kind Regards,
Rick
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
132 Posts
I didn't notice this sooner so sorry for the late reply. I would certainly be interested depending when it is. the remainder of the year is already quite full from me.

Perhaps if you advertise this in the E60, E39 etc forums you might gather a bit more interest.

Hope this works out.

Farquy

Reactions: MarkQC

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Count me in if I'm not working.

I think a lot of my friends/members will join aswell if they can. There have been Dutch meetings before and one is pending on the E34 forum.

Keep me updated :D

Wout

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ Sebring NL. we are just in the fase where I am lookng how much people would like to come. At this moment there aint alot volunteers but when the amount will get higher I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Shame there wasnt much demand yet, i am coming over in my M along with 3 other cars this Saturday, staying at the Hilton in Dam, if your are local to this PM and i will give you my number, we can meet up for a drink and chat

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Far away?

The mileage we drove for M meetings is probably exceeding a few thousand.

Couple of N-ring's

Two trips to Londen/Hertfordshire

Several dutch meetings, none of them in Rotterdam region :D

Plus the many thousands of KM's driven to get together with other BMW enthusiast informally or when looking to buy a car!

It takes some effort to get to the -right- people. BMW-idiots can be found anywhere though :D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I must schedule some thing first but when I have a date I will add it to this thread and will make another thread with my plans. But i am looking at a date in summer probally.

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
MV's..very nice .. A friend of mine has a Brutale with all carbon bits available and a custom alcantara seat.

I see you bought an M5?

Let me know when this meeting goes down, we're probably good for a couple of M's, Alpina's and some trackcars

Wout

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jep allready modded it,

what do you think is a good time and how much cars would there be available?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts