BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
01M5 said:
Hey there, Najeeb!

I believe I downloaded it some time ago. Let me see if I can unearth it from my archives. I'll post back here if I can determine its origin. I'll try to email you the file if that's not possible.

And what are you doing letting your beloved LMB Beast go? While her new owner clearly is an enthusiast, I hope you're not regretting the move. Yours really was a unique and pristine machine!

Mine, on the other hand, is getting long in the tooth. I just realized it'll be five years ago this Thursday that I picked her up from the glass delivery pod at Spartanburg. What a ride it's been!

-Dave

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Speaking of BMW history-

I had a spare day a few years ago and was able to visit the BMW factory museum during a business trip in Germany ... All I'll say is that I wasn't a BMW nut when I walked in.

One of the better side trips one can shoehorn into a business trip!

As I understand it, the museum is now closed as they are doing construction for the new 'zentrum'... (? at least I think I read that)

A

A

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Dave, I would love to have the file as well to add to my collection.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Teutonaddict said:
Hey there, Najeeb!

I believe I downloaded it some time ago. Let me see if I can unearth it from my archives. I'll post back here if I can determine its origin. I'll try to email you the file if that's not possible.

And what are you doing letting your beloved LMB Beast go? While her new owner clearly is an enthusiast, I hope you're not regretting the move. Yours really was a unique and pristine machine!

Mine, on the other hand, is getting long in the tooth. I just realized it'll be five years ago this Thursday that I picked her up from the glass delivery pod at Spartanburg. What a ride it's been!

-Dave
Thanks for the kind words Dave! I really do miss her. For now I need a truck so I got a Nissan Titan. I'm on the prowl for either an E30 M3 and/or an M-Coupe so I can start doing driving schools. We may meet again on the E60 M5 board. The fun part is looking at all the choices.

Enjoy your Beast Dave,

Najeeb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts