BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is inquiring if anyone here is coming out of an e55 too raucous? im sincerely looking for 1 person's perspective who had done this since there are now 5 people who have done the opposite. id like to hear their reasoning for doing so to enlighten me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Peter:

About 45 of your 66 posts are related to Mercedes or posted in an AMG tread. Since I just read through them very briefly, it might be even more. The E39 M5 and E210/211 E55 are both from the late 90's (E210). They have been compared numerous times on this board. Since the newest of them actually isn't new anymore, it's not very interesting having these E55 treads popping up all the time. There are other competitors to the M5, but you don't see people starting many RS6 or S/C S-type treads. People would get a lot more proper feedback if these competitors only showed up now and then.

You have owned an M3 in the past. There are probably many different topics in that section where other members would appreciate hearing about your experiences. Also, as a car nut (I presume), you probably know a lot about other BMW's too. Why don't you take part in these discussions, without draging in the E55?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
There is nothing wrong if you change from one brand to another. I have an E55 now and my M5 is coming very soon. I wont be sell the E55 i really like and enjoy driving it. But i will add the m5 to my collection. I really like both brands BMW & MB, M and AMG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts