BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday i thought i would give my beast a little touch , so the idea that came on my mind was putting the ///M strips on the right fender , i went to a decals Shop start making the idea , we took the sizes for the fender and the stripes , choose the colors then stick it :) .
Right Now i have 4 thumps up and one down , what do you think Guys ?? BTW i don't know who throw a red bull can under my wheel maybe he didn't like the strips LOL .

11032011159.JPG

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That become 2 thumps down .

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL , 3 thumps Down and counting .

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's ok guys , all opinions are welcome , if the thumps down continue to increase i will go out and remove the strips .

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think it looks out of place by itself. If the car was sticker/painted up a little more like a race car it would look in place.

Reactions: q8kamikaze

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it looks out of place by itself. If the car was sticker/painted up a little more like a race car it would look in place.
So what i count this ?? thump up or thump down ??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Though I wouldn't run out and buy some, I do like the idea of individualizing our cars. Maybe because there are dozens of black M6 converts within blocks of me..but that is another story. However, I don't think the placement is quite right. I think further forward and angled back would have a racier look.

I give a thumbs up for originality.

·
8,369 Posts
Hi Abdullah.

I am with AnythingButTime on this.
Although I wouldnt run out and buy one for myself - I give you thumbs up for originality and making your car unique.

I too think if it was placed further forward and the stripes were angled back - it would look much cooler.

But hey, remember what I always say - It is your car, do whatever makes you happy!

Your friend, Dan

·
Registered
279 Posts
I like it... situationally...

At track events, or car meets with friends ... or just playing around for a weekend with other M drivers... I'm all for it.

If I am taking my girl out to a nice place, showing my car to friends/family/colleagues ... no thank you.

So, if the stickers are cheap and easy to apply/remove... I would get several to play with.

+1 for the idea!!! I like the originality!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I like it... situationally...

At track events, or car meets with friends ... or just playing around for a weekend with other M drivers... I'm all for it.

If I am taking my girl out to a nice place, showing my car to friends/family/colleagues ... no thank you.

So, if the stickers are cheap and easy to apply/remove... I would get several to play with.

+1 for the idea!!! I like the originality!
+2 Very well put! As long as you like it, keep it! I would also play around with placement.

Have you thought about getting different sizes made and experimenting with placement of those, as well?

·
Registered
704 Posts
-1 but that is just for me not you. If ya like it keep it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'll give you a thumbs up for trying but the for the look i give it a thumbs down. Agree with others that an angled look might help but the strips just look out of place on a car that has class. It is starting to approach the "ricer look". Sorry
Ken

·
In Memoriam
2,398 Posts
:M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs:

Abdullah,

You certainly have courage my friend. Stickers on an M6 !!!

WOW !!! BIG COYONES my friend.

I would also like a BIG EAGLE on the hood to remind me of a Z28 Camaro.

Just kidding.... just kidding ...

Your friend,

George

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you for your opinions guys , OK it was just a thought that cost me 10 bucks , and i can't find the originals anywhere anyway i'm going to remove it today .
George , next time i'll put some orange stripes on the side doors like a Toyota land cruiser .

·
In Memoriam
2,398 Posts
Thank you for your opinions guys , OK it was just a thought that cost me 10 bucks , and i can't find the originals anywhere anyway i'm going to remove it today .
George , next time i'll put some orange stripes on the side doors like a Toyota land cruiser .
:biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK guys stripes removed :tonquesmilie:

Reactions: ^^Tom^^
1 - 20 of 32 Posts