BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It sucked to have my brakes on the nurburgring, specially since i couldnt press it as hard i wanted. And thats not it, the car was shaking when braking hard so..but still, this is from my second lap :) friggin funny hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su26alWFo8Y

·
Super Moderator
4,405 Posts

every time i see a 99-00' MY steering wheel it makes me want to get a 2000'MY[I'd LOVE a 99'MY w/ CLOTH inserts even more, but there aren't any in the states]...hell, if they can put the 01+rim on the 00'MY center...THAT'D BE AWESOME...and i'd buy a 00'MY just for that

LUCKY BASTARD at least you get to go to the ring let alone scare yourself while on it, here's a couple posters for you:

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
every time i see a 99-00' MY steering wheel it makes me want to get a 2000'MY[I'd LOVE a 99'MY w/ CLOTH inserts even more, but there aren't any in the states]...hell, if they can put the 01+rim on the 00'MY center...THAT'D BE AWESOME...and i'd buy a 00'MY just for that

LUCKY BASTARD at least you get to go to the ring let alone scare yourself while on it, here's a couple posters for you:
haha nice posters :)
yeah iam lucky to be there, im going back next year with better brakes this time....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts