BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is! The beast that made me change my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and have a total different idea about BMWz!

Sorry for the low quality pictures...! I'll take some more pictures of it when the owner gets back to bahrain..!

Well a little info about it..!

It has the full hamann conversion but a few stuff has been changed!

It comes nearly up to 500HP.. It has SuperSprint Magnum M5 Racing mufflers! (I love that sound) I think those are 2 GruppeM intakes and it has 285 factory tyres at the back and 245 at the front!

It's an Individual Messing metallic M5 a beautiful color and a comfortable interior ahh! LOVE THOSE SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it fish tails at 1st, 2nd, and quarter of the 3rd with PS1 tyres at the back!

And it backfires at every single shift! I don't really know if it's an ECU or a fuel system problem..!
 

Attachments

·
Moderator
Joined
·
10,458 Posts
nice pics, i like the red plenum cover.
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
what are the engine mods in the conversion? nearly 500hp, that takes alot of getting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,638 Posts
A very unique car - thanks for sharing! :M5thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,353 Posts
500hp's?

There is a dyno in bahrain, take it there and show us the print outs!!!

I saw a similar car with QATAR license plates on last night, he was coming in the opposite direction and when he saw me he revved his engine at me. I didnt pay any attention!

I left when the lights turned green and the next thing i know he's behind me and wants to race!! So he pulls up to my side and gestures for a rce, i say OK.. switch DSC off, SPORT on and on the third honk, we floor it..... i whipped his back side so bad he slowed down and pulled me over!!!

When he asked me how i got the M5 to be so fast, i asked him for a piece of paper and a pen! And then calmly wrote on it....

"www.m5board.com" and handed it to him! And said goodbye! :byebye:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,476 Posts
:7: Good one!

Ahmed said:
When he asked me how i got the M5 to be so fast, i asked him for a piece of paper and a pen! And then calmly wrote on it....

"www.m5board.com" and handed it to him! And said goodbye! :byebye:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gustav said:
I think Hamann uses Nowack engine conversion? I lke the Individual colour. Are the seats standard?
No they're quite different!!!

They're waay better than "ahmed's" seats!

the Messing metallic M5 makes me want to sleep it has MASSAGE!! ouff! the BEST LEATHER EVER! different head-rest! everything is different
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ahmed said:
500hp's?

There is a dyno in bahrain, take it there and show us the print outs!!!

I saw a similar car with QATAR license plates on last night, he was coming in the opposite direction and when he saw me he revved his engine at me. I didnt pay any attention!

I left when the lights turned green and the next thing i know he's behind me and wants to race!! So he pulls up to my side and gestures for a rce, i say OK.. switch DSC off, SPORT on and on the third honk, we floor it..... i whipped his back side so bad he slowed down and pulled me over!!!

When he asked me how i got the M5 to be so fast, i asked him for a piece of paper and a pen! And then calmly wrote on it....

"www.m5board.com" and handed it to him! And said goodbye! :byebye:
He bought the car to have fun and not to prove anything to anyone! :blabla:
(he'd still whip your E34 M5)
500HP yeees!!!

Yea... WWW.M5BOARD.COM stickers gives you extra 40HP...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,813 Posts
Good to see another of our fellow Bahrainis appreciate what the M division is delivering to us. So are you planning on buying the car striker ?

:M5launch:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,353 Posts
Black M5 said:
Good to see another of our fellow Bahrainis appreciate what the M division is delivering to us. So are you planning on buying the car striker ?

:M5launch:
Abdulla

Keep in mind that our dear member "striker" is a hard core AMG fan!!!! And I dont blame him, but what he needs to do is get behind the wheels of an Mpowered beast and really appreciate the drive quality!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well to answer your question BLACK M5... I believe that Ahmed already knows that I'm a hardcore /////AMG psycho (and will always be) but I think that ahmed already knows that I've changed my prespective about the ///M powered cars... I didn't have to drive this Messing Metallic M5 to change my mind! all I had to do was sit in the passenger side while the owner made me have the DAY OF MY LIFE!... But I got the honour of shifting the gear knob while he was talking on the phone!

That was as close as I got to drive this M5.

Well, I've already set my mind on this car and I AM going to buy it sooner or later... even after 3 years or so!! even if it has 100,000KM on it!


So ahmed are you going to let me sit behind the steering wheel of your M5 and let me appreciate what M division is delivering to us?

/////A///MG!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,353 Posts
You know you are always welcome! The question is.. can you drive?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Nice beast striker, haven't seen it yet in Bahrain.

My beast is under your disposal if you want to try.

Hello Abdullah and Ahmed hope to get together sometime.

cheers,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,813 Posts
You will drop AMG once and for all if you get behind the wheel of the M power mmmmmm :M5eyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahmed said:
You know you are always welcome! The question is.. can you drive?
No I didn't know that I was welcome to drive your car!

Stop being a HYPOCRIT!


and I know how to drive!!!!!! It's the 24th century!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SA-M5 said:
Nice beast striker, haven't seen it yet in Bahrain.

My beast is under your disposal if you want to try.

Hello Abdullah and Ahmed hope to get together sometime.

cheers,
It just arrived to bahrain 3 months ago! so it's pretty new to the roads...!


Come to bahrain and dispose your M5 under my command!!!! :cheers:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top