BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Testing a firmware update on my GoPro this morning....thought I'd share a couple videos of me being responsible in my M5. :ices_angel_g:

Watch in HD for best sound quality.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Some of my best M5 memories are my uncle and I pulling side by side in the mercer island tunnels with dueling Imola M5s! :goldcup:

Nice videos as always...

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Is th GoPro in UPd mode and hanging from the roof? Sounds great. Too bad they don't have an external mic plug.:checkeredflag:

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I saw a commercial for the GoPro camera where some guy is skiing off a mountain - I think I'm buying one for Xmas. There's some video footage I'd like to capture too of the M5 and this looks like where it's at. Those tunnel runs are super sweet - you're a lucky driver! thanks for posting!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I'm curious how you're mounting the GoPro as well. Looks like maybe you're strapping it to the passenger headrest?

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Upside down mode on my GoPro. It's mounted via suction cup on the inside of the sunroof. Gives me a way better vantage point now without having to bend it backwards with multiple connecting joints in order to get a decent shot.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fresh from today - I think you'll enjoy this one..... HD or it ain't worth it. :M5launch:

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Nice video's. Your car sounds awesome. I have the Contour HD camera and Im not sure if I have less wind noise then the GoPro. It would be cool to run both cameras to see which one is better for sound.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice video's. Your car sounds awesome. I have the Contour HD camera and Im not sure if I have less wind noise then the GoPro. It would be cool to run both cameras to see which one is better for sound.

Definitely....a lot of my favorite roads are gonna be under threat of snowfall soon but maybe we can find a window to go on a drive together....if not we'll have to find a safe and quiet road to do some runs on.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Definitely....a lot of my favorite roads are gonna be under threat of snowfall soon but maybe we can find a window to go on a drive together....if not we'll have to find a safe and quiet road to do some runs on.
For sure, Id be down for a drive soon. I went on a drive of the North Cascade Hwy with a couple other board members a few weeks back and it was awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts