BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeaap so I haven't really posted any updates lately.... Probably because I haven't really done anything to my car lately.

But I have done some little things.

A friend convinced me that my wood grain needed to go. And that I needed farbon ciber.

Soooooo he went ahead and ordered it for me. Then BAM! One night he turned into a crazy German 3M vinyl wrapping ninja.

But before we get into all that. Just a couple little things I have bought lately.

First off are these bad *** ebay ///M pedals

And my Girlfriend bought me these awesome ///M floormats!

They even have an ///M in the back

I bought this awesome ///M wallet.

Ohhhh yeaaaah

Did some securing off my sub woofer enclosure. Awesome L brackets for when I do awesome driftos, my subs don't slide to the back of my trunk anymore.

New shift boot and weighted ZHP knob.

And now for the awesome wrapping. It took a total of almost 6 friggen hours.

Started with taking the trim out. My car is nakey :7:

Then the wrapping began! Look at this man hard at work!!!!

Skilled hands!!!

And now the aftermath. I love it :biggrin

Now I just need a new e-brake handle. And I'm set on interior.

And big thanks to Krozi for the help :S

Future plans are just exhaust and a tune. Then the car should be done.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
841 Posts
is that your arnage? nice car

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Did the pedals require drilling? How difficult were they to put on? Been on my list for a long time now....

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is that your arnage? nice car
Nope the arnage is my friends. And thanks!

Did the pedals require drilling? How difficult were they to put on? Been on my list for a long time now....
Yes they require drilling. But it only takes a couple seconds. And any ole drill should do the trick. Just drill a hole through the pedal. Put the screws through, and tighten the nuts and washers on the back. So worth it IMHO. And the pedals are only like $45 on fleebay.

·
Registered
159 Posts
That color looks great. Its pretty subtle but very clean looking..

Any chance you will be getting rid of your "wood?"

Zach

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Well done bro. You took your time wrapping the trim and it shows in the corners and end result. Keep it up!

Any chance you will be getting rid of your "wood?"
Zach - I'm pretty sure he wrapped his "wood" with the CF vinyl.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Well done, liking the pedals, they look quite OEM which is nice. Carbon is well done, I imagine if it was done badly/in hurry, it could look biff, but that's a really nice job :)

The mats are good, I want one of those rear middle strips, I believe my mats are OEM, but that's the bit of the carpet that my little girl tends to put her muddy shoes on.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Looks great

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Whoa, whoa! What looks great??? Better blanked out or with the knob in full view? :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Nice I'm planning on doing the same soon, the wrap is on order, is yours black or the lighter version or maybe it is the camera light but it looks lighter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts