BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clutch had a heart attack today and just gave up. I am looking for a cns kit new or almost new. My second clutch of choice is the sachs performance with a matching modified flywheel. I don't also mind taking a look at what the members here have got, and willing to sell.
I hope I can get this car up and running ASAP.
Happy holidays for everyone.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Ive got a clutch kit that has less than 10K miles on it. $125.00 plus shipping if youre interested.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the price I can guess it is the oem/luk one, correct?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Yes. It was on my car when I bought it from the Orig Owner. He was the only owner besides me. He had replaced the clutch and fly wheel about 8-10K miles before I bought it. It had a leak from the RMS. While we were replacing the RMS I decided to just go ahead and do the clutch since I was already there.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pm'd .
Guys I am considering an upgraded kit as well..please let me know

·
Company Representative for Brecus Motorsport
773 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Sorry about yer clutch Bro. Wish I could help. Good Luck in getting back down the road.

Steve

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry about yer clutch Bro. Wish I could help. Good Luck in getting back down the road.

Steve
Thanks for the support Steve.
It is the worst time of the year for something like this to happen. Everything is closed till Jan 2nd. It even took me 4hrs to find a rental car!!!

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
i have a slightly used oem clutch and flywheel less than 5k, i am local let me know if you are interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts