BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has seen Top Gear tonight he probably saw also the lovely Vicky driving the HSB or HLSB car (I don't remember the name exactly).. well, it's an austrailian company, well, anyway, they've built a faster saloon than the M5!! 0-100 kmh in 4.9 sec, and a blazing 410hp from a 5.7L engine taken from the Corvette... It's also lighter than the M5 so it's also probably faster and any speed (even in 2nd, 3rd, 4th)... Is this stuff for real? Have the BMW beast M5 lost it's crown? Is there finally a reason for coming with the M5 Evo?
GMB

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I saw that too. The company is called HOLDEN. UGLY mother of a car, and you can't get them here. Besides, we mean production, unless you count 50 cars a production run.

Just a little defense for my baby.

--Dan

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
yes, its the holden, i remember seeing it in an article before. It is definately a bit faster. But they didnt like it for some reason or another. I think they said uncivilized, or shoddy interior or something, i'll try to find the article. It was i think in Top Gear, and it was a comparo between the holden, e55, an M5. Anyway, respect to the holden, it is a damn quick car. I dont think a race between the two would ever have a clear cut winner, it would go MUCH more on driver. There are many nice cars out there, which one is best is subjective. Which one is fastest, well I dont think the holden or M5 may take that. Could possibly be somebodies Grand National or something, but again, best is subjective, and i would never get a Grand National and from what I know of the Holden, I wouldnt get that either.

my .02
fas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts