BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Doug man where have you been??????????...she died a horrific ***** but Drew walked away!!!
Holy crap, man! I've been sort of under a rock for a while... it'll take a drink or 3 to tell you about it. All the same I am glad Drew was unscathed! BTW, I am gonna hit Limerock next Thurs or Friday to watch the qualifying.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Holy crap, man! I've been sort of under a rock for a while... it'll take a drink or 3 to tell you about it. All the same I am glad Drew was unscathed! BTW, I am gonna hit Limerock next Thurs or Friday to watch the qualifying.
you talking about Memorial Day weekend???....I might skip it this year...(1st time in 15 years)...BMW seems to be the unwanted step child at limerock these days.....there will be Porsche, Ford & Mazda corrals that weekend but nothing for BMW this year it would seem....very sad.
S

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
you talking about Memorial Day weekend???....I might skip it this year...(1st time in 15 years)...BMW seems to be the unwanted step child at limerock these days.....there will be Porsche, Ford & Mazda corrals that weekend but nothing for BMW this year it would seem....very sad.
S
Really, I thought Will Turner would be running his S62-powered M6? I've love to see that as well as Will's "dream team". As far as factory racing goes, it has been disappointing.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Doug, we think your being held captive, unable to streach your BMW legs, you must break free and enjoy the fruits of being in the BMW family also...the Bimmer shrink has spouted.....lol

21 - 25 of 25 Posts