BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these new, never used... they are the wrong ones for my car. PO had replaced the headlights with non-stock units so selling these. New they were $120. I'm asking $75 plus shipping from 78613 (Cedar Park, TX)

EURO LOOK FRONT HEADLIGHT LENS COVER WITH CLEAR CORNER SIGNAL LENSES

FOR 1997-2000 BMW E39 5-SERIES 4DR SEDAN / 5DR WAGON ALL PRE-FACELIFT E39 MODELS, BOTH FACTORY HALOGEN AND FACTORY HID (XENON) SETUPS
518i / 520i / 523i / 525i / 528i / 530i / 535i / 540i / M5

The listing is for ONE SET (DRIVER & PASSENGER) of new Euro Look Clear Headlight Frame Lens Covers with inner lenses & clear corner signals for 1997-2000 BMW Pre-facelift E39 5-Series All Models. They are designed to replace the ugly boring factory headlight covers with amber signal lens to a brand new setup with clear corner signal lens. With these new headlight covers, you will have the updated Euro clear corner signal lenses for the headlights. Please note, the listing is for a set of headlight cover lens with frames (housing is not included), not the entire headlight assemblies, if your factory headlights are in good working order, these are all you need to update the front lens for the Euro look.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
For $75 bucks I will take them. It will save my orginals until I can find better Hellas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts