1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys:
I am sorry for asking this simplehelp, however, I am
not finding the correct specification on the local dealers that I have
visited in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, wher I live. Each one informs a different color spec and I am totally lost.
Can someone help me regarding the specifications of the second color used on the lower trims of my 93" E34 M5 Sterling Silver color, since the previous owner painted all black.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Ricardo Mayer

·
Registered
970 Posts
Hi Ricardo

I believe it is 'Granitesilber' 237M.

Some info here from the M5 FAQ: http://bmwe34m5.com/faqs/?theme=1&level=4&question_id_select=186&chapitre_id_select=23&document_id_select=3

rmamayer said:
Hi guys:
I am sorry for asking this simplehelp, however, I am
not finding the correct specification on the local dealers that I have
visited in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, wher I live. Each one informs a different color spec and I am totally lost.
Can someone help me regarding the specifications of the second color used on the lower trims of my 93" E34 M5 Sterling Silver color, since the previous owner painted all black.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Ricardo Mayer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ricardo,

I wouldn't be so sure about the granite silver. I'm on my second sterling silver M5 and both had lower trims in Diamond Black - 181 M.

Why don't you try contacting 'M5Touring reg' and give him your chassis number? He seems to have access to the original build sheets and should be able to confirm the factory colours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Now I am also sure it is Diamond Black - 181 M.
Could you send internet address for M5Touring reg.
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Ricardo Mayer

Smokestack said:
Ricardo,

I wouldn't be so sure about the granite silver. I'm on my second sterling silver M5 and both had lower trims in Diamond Black - 181 M.

Why don't you try contacting 'M5Touring reg' and give him your chassis number? He seems to have access to the original build sheets and should be able to confirm the factory colours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts