BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies in advance for only having my iPhone as camera. I didn't really know what I was in for when I woke up this morning :p

Went to a car show today, and saw some interesting stuff.

Me parked in a field.

Early on this was my favorite. Diesel swapped Land cruiser, fully kitted out to live in the woods for months on end.... I have a huge soft spot for this era of land cruiser, and this one is done up perfectly IMO. As do many terrorists, for all the same things I love about it :D

Ye olde race cars.

The Ferrari the Ferrari

P1

P1 and the ferrari the ferrari. Sadly the 918 had to leave, or there would have been what they were claiming was the first ever shoot of all 3 together.

At that point it was time to leave. As I was departing, noticed this in the distance in a field. #1 of 6 Shelby Daytona coupes. Fully original/race beaten. Probably my favorite car at any price (this one was recently valued at $25,000,000). Doesn't even have keys, so I could have gotten in a driven away in it. What a fool I was to not. Anyway, took some pics with it and the M5 instead. Pics gimped by position (it was in front of its trailer) and only having an iPhone as camera. Also full of regrets that I drove the M5 (which hasn't been washed yet this month) instead of the M3. Still.... SHELBY DAYTONA COUPE.

Some rather notable signatures on the roof.

love this spare tire solution on a $25,000,000 car

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Must be nice. And I'm stuck at work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts