BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for a place to download a Service Manual for my '91 M5. Torrent files are welcome. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx. :cheers:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for a place to download a Service Manual for my '91 M5. Torrent files are welcome. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx. :cheers:
There is the bentley service manual which covers lots of it bar the engine. I think the link that was posted previously doesnt work let me know if its of use and i'll pm u alink to get it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, I've been searching for a few hours straight and I'm still no where. Any help on where that link to download a '91 M5 Service Manual would be so greatly appreciated. I've also been asking across a few M5 message boards and am hitting dead ends. Is it out there? Does anyone have one? :1zhelp:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANK YOU! I've downloaded it.

However, it does not cover replacing/installing the rear Accumulators for the suspension on a '91 M5 (liquid, not . Any advice on where to get Service Manual type instructions on how to take care of the Accumulators?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
THANK YOU! I've downloaded it.

However, it does not cover replacing/installing the rear Accumulators for the suspension on a '91 M5 (liquid, not . Any advice on where to get Service Manual type instructions on how to take care of the Accumulators?
Well a search with "pressure accumulators" revealed this thread with quite a detailed description of the procedure.....

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48576&highlight=pressure+accumulators

:cheers:
Sakke

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello, sorry about the old thread revival!

I've searched and searched but cant find any info on the S38B36 engine, could anyone point me in the direction of a workshop manual for it please ! ! ! ? ? ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts