BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Just picked up my '06 M6 today. Here are some pics with my '01 E39 M5 that I've had for about 9 years now (wow, time flies ... I remember flying down to San Diego to buy it from board member StallionM5 sight unseen simply because a friend and former board member Atomic80 vouched personally and said it was a good one) ... Memories...

Thanks Bruce M for hooking me up with an awesome warranty that will let me enjoy the beast rather than worry about it.

Sorry for the cell phone pics, I'll dig out my SLR this weekend and take some good pics.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1406785300.523647.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1406785329.700890.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1406785348.988689.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I haven't had my car for 24 hours and I've already gotten 3 complements from random strangers! I don't remember my M5 getting that much attention that quick when I first got it and it was newer then. :)

Reactions: Kazakh015

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats on your new addition.
I remember reading your thread at the E39 section of bimmerfest (if I remember correctly) when you picked up your LB E39 M5 from San Diego.

Keep Safe and Enjoy them with Good Heatlh !!!

Reactions: Mattkins99

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Called Allstate today. Insurance Agent, "Wow, is this a really fast car or something? It's really expensive." Me, "Ya, it's stupid fast..."

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Called Allstate today. Insurance Agent, "Wow, is this a really fast car or something? It's really expensive." Me, "Ya, it's stupid fast..."
LOL. Isn't most insurance rates based on engine cubic centimeters? I remember when I got mine insured she mentioned something about the large of amount of engine cc's.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Love having 907 HP in the garage. I did it a little differently though. Congratulations on the M6 and enjoy it in good health.

Josh

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pray your M6 purchase goes smoother. I just found out this morning the M6 needs a new transmission.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Damn man... sad to hear that... But being on the positive side... once you replace that, you know your beast will be good for a long time =)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
That sucks, is the warranty covering it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts