BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas, Its almost time to have another Berkeley Marina EURO meet.

When: Saturday, January 17, 2015
Where: 199 Seawall Dr. Berkeley, CA 94710
Time: 12pm

Come out and enjoy great cars and company :)

- No double parking
- Keep all lanes and roads open for emergency vehicles
- Don't blast your stereo
- No littering (bring a trash bag?)
- Don't park in handicapped spots
- Don't do anything that's blatantly illegal
- No excessive revving, burnouts, racing, etc. There will be young children present

Pics/Vids from the year :cool2:

BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) - View Single Post - 7th Annual Berkeley Marica EURO Meet | 01-18-14

2014 BMW Euro Berkley Marina meet - YouTube

2014 Berkeley Marina Meet - YouTube

If it rains the meet will be pushed to the following saturday

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I may attend this and I've been a few in the past. It's just that Jan's really crazy for me.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Lets get a caravan setup for all the Sacramento members. Beats driving to Berkeley individually.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're meeting up at Chevron off West Capital Ave in West Sac at 10am and leave at 10:30am sharp

here's the address bro

4800 West Capitol Avenue West Sacramento 95605 :M5rev:

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
I wonder if any of the east bay guys are coming for this?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Since the date's fast approaching, I'll start a caravan list for east/South Bay people. I'm in Hayward so maybe we can all meet up somewhere? I also checked the weather and no more rain (for now).

1. Leedan00 - Dan. Hayward.

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
I have my kids this weekend so may not be able to make this meet :sad3:, they are not really that much into cars like I am :3:

·
Registered
657 Posts
As of now, there are two different car groups driving from Sacramento. One is a 5-6 car caravan with Diamond Autosport and the other is the 9:30 am one meeting at Chevron.

I'm going to personally go with the one posted on this thread (at 9:30 am). If anyone else can make it out, do so it'll be great fun. So far it seems like just me and from330citoM3

·
Registered
72 Posts
Tesh......I may also be going as well....just trying to coordinate a few things.
Paul.....Too bad you won't be there, was looking forward to hearing more about your future mod plans for SCBeast ��

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Tesh......I may also be going as well....just trying to coordinate a few things.
Paul.....Too bad you won't be there, was looking forward to hearing more about your future mod plans for SCBeast ��
Well I am talking to my kids to see if they want to go so we shall see :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Awesome Kulwant. We will meet up at the location that Jon set up.

Paul, I know you can convince your kids! :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
I cannot make it. I have to be out of town...if there is any way I can get linked to norcal M5 owners I would appreciate it. I would love to attend any gathering in norcal, and for that matter,socal too. Cali is Cali....I would even go to Washington or Oregon too. I wish I could make it, damn. West coast baby...
Z

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
I cannot make it. I have to be out of town...if there is any way I can get linked to norcal M5 owners I would appreciate it. I would love to attend any gathering in norcal, and for that matter,socal too. Cali is Cali....I would even go to Washington or Oregon too. I wish I could make it, damn. West coast baby...
Z
Keep an eye on this west coast regional section as this is where we will post any new meets.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts