BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i typically don't post in here but was hired to shoot an 88 m5 that i thought just came out spectacular. The owners Enthusiast Auto: Main needed some quality shots to showcase it's TRUE beauty (and w/ 30k on the ticker, it sure is a beauty!). I usually dont like shooting black cars, but these came out better than expected.

enjoy!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Beautiful shoot of a beautiful car. Great work!

But I will never like those federalized US bumpers, they totally spoil the lines of 5ers and 6ers.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
nice work, the overcast conditions really highlights the car. Looks fantastic.

·
Company Representative for Enthusiast Auto
225 Posts
We're thinking of driving this car up to Timmay Fest... along with my E28 M5. Great pics as always Dan!

·
Registered
669 Posts
great shots of a pristine car
check your pm's
thanks

·
Company Representative for Enthusiast Auto
225 Posts
car looks INCREDIBLE!! Only thing I could say to do is drop it a bit with some springs. but that's not really necessary.
I don't disagree from a cosmetic standpoint, however a car that is this nice with stellar history in all original condition is best served bone stock. Any and all collectors will agree and market values reflect stock condition brings the most money.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I don't disagree from a cosmetic standpoint, however a car that is this nice with stellar history in all original condition is best served bone stock. Any and all collectors will agree and market values reflect stock condition brings the most money.
Exactly. That's why I was sayin it's not necessary, because with a classic like the e28 m5, having the car be stock is a lot more valuable.

I just wish my car looked as good as that (fully envious)

·
Registered
669 Posts
I ended up purchasing this car, even though I really did not want another project. I have already ordered Bilsteins and H&R springs to lower it as well as brand new M5 OEM wheels to replace the BBS's that I will sell. I will keep the load leveling crap for the next owner. Along with these changes also are new brakes with SS lines, rebuilt front seats and a lot of other tweeks that are needed to get the car in show condition ie new door gaskets, idle/RPM cable replacement for the tach, just to name a few identified issues. The paint is decent but is in desparate need of wet sanding and clay. I am considering adding Euro bumpers but this is not a priority. The real beauty of this car is the the motor with 36k miles. More to follow

1 - 14 of 14 Posts