BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sport Pac with //M wheels and steering wheel. I will have pic's up by the end of the week, I am the 2nd caring owner of this car. I am told Imola Red is a special order color in this car (I have never seen another one) The car has had ALL maintenance done, brand new tires, wheels not curbed. never painted/touched up. I have been a Used Car Manager in the St louis Mo market for several years. This is my personal vehicle and it has absolutely nothing to apologize for. I will probably list it on e-bay this weekend. any interest please let me know. I will be selling it through my dealership so I can provide financing, trade in etc. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

alexdavid4 at mac dot com
or
618-789-3013

Alex

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Also year and MTX or ATX.

Thanks!

Bob

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In my book it shows a deduct for manual trans>>> I have never seen one.. then again i have never seen imola red

·
Registered
202 Posts
All US E38 7 series were autos.

20-21K is a very fair price. I paid about that with a pretty good number of mods and similar miles. Your color will earn you extra with the right buyer though.

If only you were selling this last fall...

·
Registered
907 Posts
They did have the limited 6 speed for one year......I remember reading about it.....what year is this car???

·
Registered
202 Posts
In other parts of the world, the 735i (small V8) was available with a 6-speed.

Not sure if the six cylinder ones were available as well, but may have been. I'll never forget the first time i saw a 728i in Singapore. Man, that must have been a slug.

Pics of the Imola???

·
Registered
58 Posts
The car in the "Transporter" was modified and the producers added the manual. I have only seen one other US 7-series with a manual and it was also added by VAC Motorsports. If I had the coin, I would add an //M5 or 540i 6-Speed tranny to that car.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I love that color on the e38.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Nice pics, looks good...good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone else... take better pictures!!! Your lighting is horrible, the interior looks three different colors depending on the lighting, some pictures are out of focus, etc.

Other than that... ad looks good, car look gorgeous. Best of luck to you.

Michael

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
If I had the coin, I would add an //M5 or 540i 6-Speed tranny to that car.
Rob L. (of UUC motorwerks fame) had a six-speed conversion put into his E38 750il. Sweet car.

Michael

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I thought my pics where pretty good.
Hey - you asked for feedback. Your pictures could be better. Sorry if I was too harsh.

Michael

1 - 20 of 36 Posts