BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sport Pac with //M wheels and steering wheel. I will have pic's up by the end of the week, I am the 2nd caring owner of this car. I am told Imola Red is a special order color in this car (I have never seen another one) The car has had ALL maintenance done, brand new tires, wheels not curbed. never painted/touched up. I have been a Used Car Manager in the St louis Mo market for several years. This is my personal vehicle and it has absolutely nothing to apologize for. I will probably list it on e-bay this weekend. any interest please let me know. I will be selling it through my dealership so I can provide financing, trade in etc. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

alexdavid4 at mac dot com
or
618-789-3013

Alex

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Also year and MTX or ATX.

Thanks!

Bob

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In my book it shows a deduct for manual trans>>> I have never seen one.. then again i have never seen imola red

·
Registered
202 Posts
All US E38 7 series were autos.

20-21K is a very fair price. I paid about that with a pretty good number of mods and similar miles. Your color will earn you extra with the right buyer though.

If only you were selling this last fall...

·
Registered
907 Posts
They did have the limited 6 speed for one year......I remember reading about it.....what year is this car???

·
Registered
202 Posts
In other parts of the world, the 735i (small V8) was available with a 6-speed.

Not sure if the six cylinder ones were available as well, but may have been. I'll never forget the first time i saw a 728i in Singapore. Man, that must have been a slug.

Pics of the Imola???

·
Registered
58 Posts
The car in the "Transporter" was modified and the producers added the manual. I have only seen one other US 7-series with a manual and it was also added by VAC Motorsports. If I had the coin, I would add an //M5 or 540i 6-Speed tranny to that car.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I love that color on the e38.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Nice pics, looks good...good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
If I had the coin, I would add an //M5 or 540i 6-Speed tranny to that car.
Rob L. (of UUC motorwerks fame) had a six-speed conversion put into his E38 750il. Sweet car.

Michael

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I thought my pics where pretty good.
Hey - you asked for feedback. Your pictures could be better. Sorry if I was too harsh.

Michael

1 - 20 of 36 Posts