BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
OMG! :eek:oohhh: That was awesome, and scary too!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Just a heads up, this is a repost from ASR itself about a week ago. You can access the thread and reactions by others via the "group buy & sponsor forum."
:cheers:

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
:eek: So that seems like with a massive amount of wheelspin it does standing start to top of 4th gear in 13 s :1zhelp: That is very fast :eek:

We need soem rolling runs vs some super exotics :M5rev:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Sounds Great.........Can you post the Dyno results with the Base line statis ???

·
Registered
663 Posts
It's been quite sometime ago since we completed M5Ranger's car, so I would have to ask Juan since he has the dyno sheets. From what I remember though, I believe the car baselined between 465-470 whp with all the bolt-on parts and our Gen I exhaust system. Our Gen II makes much more power and torque than the Gen I, but we have not had a chance to dyno it since the install. With the nitrous activated the car made 585 whp and either 461 or 481 wtq, not quite sure about the torque since it's been a while. Juan would have to chime in and give you guys the exact figures.

Watch the video again very closley during that last run with camera mounted to the rear, we hit 165mph in just a few short seconds.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Your system really sounds mean and i want to know..

1- when will your Gen II exhaust be going on sale? price?

2- what bolt on's is on ranger's car ? my car dynoed 468 whp and ive got headers, cu, rpi intake, pulley, ss cat back race mufflers.

3- Please dont tell me the nos system can be added to your TT kit? That would be insane cuz we could be very close to 1000 hp :eek: ouich

·
Registered
663 Posts
:eek: I counted you where on top of 4th and a little into 5th,. mayeb that was 165 :1zhelp:
Actually, that run was almost to the end of fifth 7600 rpm or so, I maybe off. If you listen closely, I pedal through first gear and then short shift into second because of the tremendous amount of wheel spin. Second gear is engaged at the 3.10 mark on the video.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
The sound of that car is intoxicating....IMHO...I like the car N/A...though you cant argue w/those kind of Hp gains.....all this makes you wonder..How much did BMW leave on the table with this motor in N/A form...if any???....and how far can you take FI w/out everyday drivability suffering..as well as engine internals???
M5Ranger's car is certainly well done though:cheers:
Regards
S

BTW: Does ASR do anything for the E39M5???..or the E92M3???

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
uh, well I went to the ASR website to get more info on the stage 3 package etc.... either my software isn't working or the site is really thin on what all the options/pricing/products mods etc are...

1 - 20 of 102 Posts