BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
If this was being built in the factory about a month ago I saw it during my tour. It was white with the "bonnet" in bare cf.

I will post pics of it and the others including a photoshoot with the CCX later this week on my site (www.ozcarsightings.com)

Good work btw, just found this forum and will try to keep up with all the latest.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Great, looking forward for the pictures!

If this was being built in the factory about a month ago I saw it during my tour. It was white with the "bonnet" in bare cf.

I will post pics of it and the others including a photoshoot with the CCX later this week on my site (www.ozcarsightings.com)

Good work btw, just found this forum and will try to keep up with all the latest.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kftXrwczvcs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
344 Posts
If you look at the actual add its also quite "affordable"... I dont know if its the way to describe the pricetag but its the best i can come up with... :)

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Engine Capacity:4700Transmission:F1Mileage:347Body Style:SupercarFuel:petrol0 to 62:3.1 secTop Speed:245mphBHP:806Pearl White with Black Alcantar, Silver Diamond Stitching, Forged 9 Spoke Polished Alloys, Polished Aluminium Side Plate, Exposed Carnon Strip to Wing Mirrors, Bonnet, Roof Glass, Engine Air Intake, Rear Bonnet, Leather Wrap for Fire

1 - 13 of 13 Posts