BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
they only made about 750 total between verts and coups for the life of the car... so yes would be the answer... pretty rare and hard to find

·
Registered
25 Posts
FWIW, I searched for 8 months before I found my 6MT M6 -- the SMG issues and the desire to row my own gears caused me to continue the search for so long.....
I never knew the production numbers were that low for a 6MT M6.... Anyone have the production numbers for 2007? Looking for the number of 6MT vs. total number built.....

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
16 Posts
FWIW, I searched for 8 months before I found my 6MT M6 -- the SMG issues and the desire to row my own gears caused me to continue the search for so long.....
I never knew the production numbers were that low for a 6MT M6.... Anyone have the production numbers for 2007? Looking for the number of 6MT vs. total number built.....

Thanks in advance!
Great question. I too would like to know how many 2007 6 speed were made. I purchased a convertible with the 6 speed after looking for months.
Not an easy find, even down here in South Florida.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Anyone have a friendly relationship with someone that works for BMW? Maybe we can leverage a sales/service person to find the numbers that we want to see :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
oddly enough, there were more 6speed convertibles made than coupes.

Even odder is the fact that the new m6s (F12 i think) are also being produced with manual trans.

Both are on my lists of purchases before I die :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts